Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Week 2 EOC: Profile Statements

Profile Statement(s)

1. I focus on my foundations in illustration and motion graphic design, where I introduce a firm sense of design aesthetics on my career path in multimedia.  I have special interests and skills in developing a creative aptitude with diverse approaches of visual communication that is effective to my audience and employers. I’m a driven, goal oriented individual with a strong desire to utilize my skills and expertise to create an impacting contribution to a productive company.


2. Detail-oriented Visual Effects & Motion Graphics major where I have an extensive sense of design aesthetics on my career path in motion graphics, typography and design. I have special interests and skills in developing a creative aptitude with diverse approaches of visual communication that is effective to my audience.


3. I focus on my foundations in illustration and motion graphic design, where I introduce a firm sense of design aesthetics within my career of Visual Effects & Motion Graphics. Maintaining special interests and skills at developing a creative aptitude in proficient use of 2D & 3D animation, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D, and project management skills through effective visual communication.









No comments:

Post a Comment